“Personal, accommodating and involved
SERVICE, FACILITIES AND PRACTICAL SUPPORT
Showing your vulnerability requires security and trust. With a careful and personal approach, you value your participants and do justice to their personalities. We are happy to support you with our extensive service.
Education and training
Learn all about the value of self-insight in our various trainings. After completing the DISC Basic Certification training, you become a Certified Partner and can start working independently.
DISC Introduction Training
DISC Basic Certification Training
DISC Advanced Certification Training
DISC Personal Values Certification training
DISC Personal Interests Certification Training
EQ-i 2.0 and EQ360 Certification Trainingthree days
Personal development starts with self-knowledge. With our questionnaires, you get to the heart of the matter quickly and effectively. The starting point for your training or coaching.
EQ-i 2.0, Emotional Intelligence
Observation Profiles adult and child
Professional and personal training
Make your participants feel good with personal details.
- Personalised notebook also possible with your logo
- Personalised DISCoveryMap fictitious map of behaviour
- Personalised TeamGrid overview team members
- Print and bind profile in book form with hardcover
DISC in practice
Practical tools, made with attention.
- Mousepad communication sequence practical for the desk
- KeyCard full DISC Profile summary on one A4, possibly laminatedKeyCard
- DISC game card sets recognition style and words
Service and facilities
Attention to your professional appearance and development.
- Helpdesk for all your questions
- Personalisation material with own logo, company text in profile
- Profile link Personal link introduction to DISC in your profile
- Yearly various events combination of knowledge and networking
- Hire training space choice of large or smaller space at our location and from spring 2020 a meeting ark on the water
- Hire Roy Ramdjanamsingh as a speaker at events or support at convincing potential client